My craft desk

I just realized there are a lot of posts with pics of my craft desk in the background.  Just in case you are interested, I’ll post some pictures here. It’s basically a desk from IKEA, with a glass top, and I put pictures of my family under the glass.photo 3

photo

Of course, this is when my desk was brand new and clean!  I like to see the pics of the family while I’m creating. Most are pictures of my kids, and a couple have my husband sprinkled throughout.

The desk didn’t come with any drawers or storage, but they had a separate rolling cart but I didn’t like the amount of space it had.  I decided to use one of those modular shelving units that uses the fabric drawers for storage. Of course, picture below is when I first made my space. A lot has changed since then.  I still have my baby bug, but I’ve since upgraded to the Cricut Expressions, and my modular shelving has been re-organized, and re-re-organized, and I added my Cuttlebug to the mix.

untitledI’ll take an updated picture as soon as it’s clean so you can see the end result.  I’ve also added a rolling cart, that I “borrowed” from my mother-in-law that my Cricut sits on and holds paper underneath. I’m currently looking for another rolling cart, because eventually she’ll want her cart back, and I would like one that’s a bit sturdier and that has more drawers and shelves so I can organize my cartridges and paper.  As you can see, my color scheme in my room is red, black and white, so whenever I finally do curtains, decor, and a Cricut cover, they will all follow that color scheme as well.

If you have any suggestions on how to make my craft room more “efficient” please let me know!  Also, if you have a suggestion for a rolling cart, also let me know!  Thanks for looking!!

Samantha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home