New Laptop

Things got kinda shaky around here when my laptop broke a couple of months ago. Thankfully, Best Buy decided to fulfill my extended service plan and junk my old laptop out which means I got a chance to get a spanking brand new one! However, with the premiere of windows 7 and the new laptop lineup, I was forced to wait a little before I was finally able to purchase a new laptop! And finally it's here! I can't wait to get back to blogging and finally take part of some online scrapbooking challenges, and etc. I am also excited about finally downloading and utilizing Cricut Design Studio or Sure Cuts A Lot. I haven't decided which one to use yet, but I know Cricut's Design Studio has a 30 day free trial, so I know for sure I'm going to at least try that one!

Anyway, look for some more posts as I update the blog, and see all the cool stuff I've been working on.

Until then, keep crafting!

Samantha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home